Friday, December 19, 2008

Recently added.


On my iTunes, my recently added is pretty darn cool. :P

Hall of the mountain king. This song is REALLY COOL.

Doctor Jones - Aqua. I have known this almost my whole life. :D

Belly Dancer - Akon. I heard it a couple of years back and quite liked it but then forgot about it. 

Don't matter - Akon. A cute song about not mattering what other people think.

Glorious - Natalie Imbruglia. I love the song Torn so when I heard this somewhere, I think it was a kids channel, I had to get it.

Here in your arms - Hello Goodbye. A really cool song that I have listened to too much lately.

It's my life - Bon Jovi. I like this song and my dad likes it as well.

Lips of an Angel - Hinder. I thought I had heard it before so I looked it up on Youtube, but I hadn't. HOWEVER, I love it. :D

Misery Business - Paramore. A good song that I first heard at my friends house. :D

Crazy little thing called love - Queen. A cool song *gasp* I only just discovered.

Sex on fire - Kings of Leon. My friend recommended this to me and I was like eww. But then, I listened to it and actually liked it. 

Under pressure - David Bowie and Queen. I like this song. I am not too sure if it is two songs mixed together but it is good. :D

Waiting for the world to change - John Mayer. I generally don't listen to his songs. In fact, I don't even have any of his songs except this one because it is special to me. 

Walk it out - DJ Unk. I once did a dance to this and won 1000 dollars cash HK.

What a wonderful world - Louie Armstrong. A nice song that I somehow know all the words to.

Whine up - Kat Deluna. The song to the dance that came second place.

Picture via http://www.ploomy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/girl-headphones.jpg

No comments: