Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I hope this works...



Originally uploaded by black_kat1
I am writing this from Flickr which, can I say is AWESOME! I only got it 2 minutes ago and have already found some really cool photos.
If there are any bloggers out there that have Flickr and would like to show me some of their photos I would be more than happy to blog about them or at least check them out. :D
Anyway, this photo is really cute. Following up on my previous posts about cupcakes -- this is more a cake but oh well -- I find this really professional and cute for weddings and special occasions. However, I don't think I have ever told you this BUT I hate eating these kind of cakes because they all make me want to thank you. Oh warning, don't read this post while eating. Haha.
I might post a few more things but have a good day anyway. :D

No comments: