Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Charity love.

First of all before I start to talk about Charity I would like to share with you all something I found over on Creature Comforts. 

Isn't that dress above so cute?
I like it. :P

Now for Charity. I am in Sunday school (not now) as of very recently and we are going down to an organization called HOLF - not too sure what it stands for - and we have decorated boxes to give to the people living there. The boxes have small gifts in them to make the people there happy. The organization helps kids from 4 years of age to elderly, aged 80, who don't have homes and are disabled.

I was recently searching around on Creature Comforts (go to top of post to get the link) and saw that she was thinking charity as well. She posted this video on her blog. :D

I am still working on trying to get a video on my blog so bear with me please. Instead I am going to give you the link and you can try to go there yourself. Watch it and tell me what you think. 

Thanks, and please donate money, food or any objects such as clothes and shoes for charity. It would help someone in need.


No comments: