Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Inspiration photos

I have decided that I will put my inspiration photos up almost everyday so be prepared.
Letterpress Love by story of my life 2007.
These photos are from Story of my life. This is cute. Suits me because my name starts with a B. :P
JYC 2008 Dec 5 and 6 by story of my life 2007.
I love scrapbooks like these. Well done for keeping this up. I wouldn't be able to do this. 
Butterfly Effect by story of my life 2007.
From what I can gather, she actually did this herself. Skills! I really like this because the butterfly is the only thing that really sticks out - hence the name Butterfly effect(I think)
destination unknown by story of my life 2007.
I love this. I usually say WTF like WTEF. Haha. So much cooler. :D
hold on by story of my life 2007.
Cute bird. I wonder how she did this...?
fake plastic trees by story of my life 2007.
I won't tell you what I think it is yet. I will come back to this, but only after I get a couple of comments on what you guys think this is. :P
trust by story of my life 2007.
Trust yourself. I want to make one of these!!!

Hope you liked. I will be posting later on about a photographer I stumbled on earlier. Here is a small sneak peek. 


Isn't it so cute? This is Palazzo Salvi at Night and here is his website link. 

No comments: