Thursday, November 27, 2008

My best friend.

Isn't this flower cute? My dad is good with this kind of thing but he isn't the one that took this. :)
I was recently informed that my best friend was leaving for either the States or Singapore so sorry if I don't post in the next few days. I will probably be bawling my eyes out because I don't want her to leave. 

On a higher note, here are a few pics to keep you going and don't get caught up in my tangle of problems.

Isn't the flower cute? My dad is good with this kind of thing. But he didn't take the photo. 

My term report card is coming soon. On Dec. 5th. Let's hope for the best. :D

I have to head off to my next class now but am still working as much as I can on the blog. I might start adding some cute features and designing pics of my own. :D

Sorry...getting off topic. 





No comments: