Wednesday, November 5, 2008


Sorry but I have now become almost addicted to my own blog. :)
Have you heard Britney Spears' new song from her new album Circus?
You can watch  the music video here.
I have this mad obsession with the song and I know all the words.
I actually think she could be better than she was before. She has come a long way and I don't really think she went mental or insane like some people said she did. I think she just had a melt-down moment.
Moving on - over the weekend I went to see HSM 3 with my siblings, and I thought it would be almost the same storyline as the last two, and it was but this was the best out of all of them. However, the reason I got onto the topic is I remember waiting outside for the movie to start, and I was looking at the poster when I realized that they were all holding scrolls except for Sharpay but her hand was shaped that way. I know it doesn't really seem that big but I just think it is funny. Here is a picture of it, the movie...like there is anything else.

I don't know if you can see it...can you? If you can't try to get a close up of it. 
Ok then, I have to go do some homework now but if you have any suggestions on how to make this blog better please let me know so that I can improve and get on to the Blog of Notes. Tee hee.

2 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

that is funny, you are right her hand is holding ... nothing! strange.

anyway, i tagged you. please look at my blog and then you get to tag 6 more people:)
that will help you get more traffic.

I get the addiction to ones own blog, heehee. it does go away.
love your clothing designs, keep it up!!!

b1brittany said...

Thanks Callie. :D