Monday, November 10, 2008

My birthday among other things.

I hit 200 viewers for my profile, but I think a lot of them were me. Oops. 
I emailed Joanna Goddard about a personal problem the other day and she gave me some wonderful advice. I am surprised she even had time to write to me. Nevertheless, thanks Joanna. :D
I know the adverts for Sims 3 have been out for a while but that doesn't mean we can't still talk about them. So, some Sims 3 information came out a while ago and I don't like the game. Yep, that's right. I don't really like the new Sims for a couple of reasons. 
a) I don't like the fact that the people look weird and I am not just talking about the graphics.
b) They will have to do the expansion packs all over again and, really, what others can they think of. Actually, I want my (very few) readers to see if they can think of any more ideas for expansion packs for the Sims 2. The only one I can think of is school...BORING! I only thought of it because I was on the school bus. The only thing I really like about the Sims 3 is the fact that they can go outside. Yay!
Ok, this coming Friday is my birthday - hence the picture above. Woot woot! I am not doing anything big so yeah. Haha.
What is everyone doing over the Christmas Break? Would love to hear back from you all. :D
If someone could help me with this that would be great. Here I am trying to get a video up...help!?
I can only put the link on for now but I also need help with the picture thingy. It is driving me insane. The picture is always moving itself to the top which is annoying too. Could someone help me with that too?
Here is the link to the Sims 3 trailer. Enjoy :) 





No comments: