Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Obsession: Reusable shopping bags.

After doing a bit of research I chose 5 re-usable shopping bags that I love.

Love This Planet Reusable Bag
Not only does this bag come with a cool and chic design, it also comes with a small note saying why using plastic bags damages the environment.




Apparently this was inspired by an Australian rainforest but I just like the design on and of the bag. You can get it here


Envirosax - Ultra-Compact Reusable Shopping Bag, Retro Graphic Frames
I like this bag, kind of a similar bag style to the one above. You can find it here.

Mimi the Sardine - Medium Modern Cloth Lunch Bag, Bugs & Ladybugs
Forget that this says lunch box. This is my kind of bag. :)
I really like the ladybugs on the second bag and I am thinking maybe I should grab it while I can... You can find it here.

Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Ribbon Bag
Not only does this carry your shopping/groceries, it also helps raise awareness about Breast Cancer. You can find it here.  

No comments: