Monday, January 5, 2009

Lists January 2009

I like scanning through various magazines and blogs to find lists of What's Hot and I recently came across this cool list in Elle Decor.
Take a look. 

ED0108_10_81.jpg
A nice reclining chair to relax on. Made by Michael Vanderbyl for Boiler & co. which I couldn't find anything on. Help me?

ED0108_10_80.jpg
This jazzy bookends could be on the top of my mum's wishlist. I showed them to her and she fell in love with them. Good thing we have a lot of books.

ED0108_10_85.jpg
This lamp is one very cool table lamp. I wonder if this would look good in the middle of a round coffee table...?
ED0108_10_76.jpg
An amazing color and design. It is hand painted and on silk panels. 

The slideshow for these items are here along with some other amazing beauties.



No comments: